Posidacious has been created to provide a clear and consistent process of maintenance management.
The process is supported by the creation of a Log that is subsequently updated with relevant actions; from the initial report, through to its satisfactory resolution. The Log is accessible by all involved parties, i.e. the letting agent, the tenant, and any tradesperson assigned responsibility.
Communication via this centralised platform encourages information sharing to enable efficient issue resolution.
This is facilitated by supporting both text and image updates which are added to the Log by any of the involved users, notification of which is then sent by email to the other users.
The system is readily available, meaning that all users have full visibility of every Log from the point of its creation. Coupled with data validation tools and Log resolution rules.
Posidacious is effective at:
- Eliminating occurences of lost or mislaid notes
- Reducing errors caused by misheard messages
- Eradicating poor communication of the facts relating to the issue
- Preventing issues from being left unresolved for unacceptable lengths of time
- Ensuring consistent data is recorded for each Log
- Enabling visibility and handover of responsibility between users (i.e. in the case of sickness/holiday cover)
- Ensuring that all users within an agency are adhering to the same procedures
- Providing transparency which helps to reduce confusion and animosity
Keeping records in a precise, time-stamped fashion, shows all concerned parties an accurate history of each Log and it's current status.
Leglislation has improved things for those living in rented accommodation over the last few years. Posidacious helps this process of improvement by keeping clear records.
If something does go wrong, having the relevent information available in one place relating to each maintenance issue is extremely important.
The system can also help with the process of deposit returns. So long as a Log is created prior to the end of a tenancy, the outgoing tenant will still have access after their tenancy has ended. The new tenant meanwhile, will not have visibility of the Log.
Note: The system is built using modern technologies with backups of all data taken several times a day.